Lee Property are currently seeking Residential Property Valuers (RPV/CPV) to service Gippsland and the South Eastern Metropolitan region of Melbourne.
We are a highly progressive valuation company with high level of market leading technology and ISO 27001 Information Security Management systems certified.
The region we service has it all – home to the largest inland freshwater lake system in the southern hemisphere, pristine beaches (90 miles of them) and the rugged beauty of the Victorian High Country, strong commercial centers with retail, healthcare and high quality school facilities and to top it off, a lower cost of living.
What’s on offer to the right candidate:
- A market leading salary and incentive scheme
- Company motor vehicle
- Full Administrative support – making your appointments and your life easier
- A complete IT package – iPhone, iPad and Laptop
- Long term career prospects
- Diverse valuation opportunities including (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Rural, Compensation and Acquisition, Private and Advisory)
- To work for an established business that has a fantastic company culture and a commitment to excellence
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in similar work segments;
- Strong attention to detail;
- An analytical and problem solving mind;
- Strong organisational skills and client focus;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work independently; and
- A current driver’s license.
Relocation will be considered for the right candidate for both roles.
Applying by providing a cover letter and a detailed CV on this website.
Shortlisting and Interviews will commence as applications are received.