Lee Property maintains a very close association with our governing body, the Australian Property Institute (API).
Our Managing Partner, Corey McMahon is a Fellow of the API and is a past Board Member of the Victorian Division of the Institute.
The founder Chris Lee was made a Fellow of the API in 1983 and recipient of the Dick Whittington Award in 2005 for professionalism and service to the property industry.
We only employ tertiary qualified professional Valuers, accredited and registered with the Australian Property Institute, by either Associate or Fellow designations.
Our Valuers have a high level of local property knowledge and expertise which makes their advice essential in dynamic and challenging property markets.
Lee Property has the following integral professional associations & affiliations:
- Australian Property Institute (API)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Australian Pipeline Association
- Real Estate Institute of Australia
- Property Council of Australia
- BMT Tax Depreciation
- Gippsland Valuers Discussion Group