Managing Director & Senior Valuer
Corey McMahon is the Managing Director of Lee Property.
With over 20 years’ experience as a valuer, he has forged a reputation as the go to valuer for all multifarious valuations. Corey is fastidious in his approach to valuing complex problems for his clients and has high attention to detail on valuation subject matters.
Corey commenced his career as a Valuer with a highly regarded boutique valuation firm in Melbourne but moved to Warragul in 2000 to provide dedicated advice to clients in West Gippsland.
Corey was offered a partnership in Lee Property in 2005 and was appointed Managing Director in mid-2010. Since being appointed as the Managing Director, Corey has been instrumental in restructuring the business to provide a more technologically advanced operating platform and efficient service to major banking clients.
Corey has also expanded the geographical footprint of the business and expanded the service offerings of the business to clients. Importantly Corey has the key role of new business development and maintaining cohesive client relationships.
Professional Recognition & Committee Appointments
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute (2010)
- Past Board Member, Australian Property Institute Victoria Divisional Counsel
- Past Chairman of the Australian Property Institute Membership Board
- Past Board Member and current Committee Member of Lardner Park Events
- Member of Gippsland Valuers Discussion Group
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Member No. 0056743
- Member, Australian Pipeline Association Member Number
- Bachelor of Business (Property) (1999 -RMIT)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (1999-2010)
- Fellow Member of the Australian Property Institute (2010 to current)
- Certified Practicing Valuer No. 62829, qualified to value all classes of property within Victoria
- Completed API Accredited Specialist Financial Reporting Valuer Course (2018)
- Completed Foundation of Directors course (AICD) October 2014
- Completed API Accredited Specialist Retail Valuer Course (2007)
Corey has expertise across a diverse range of property types including:
- Subdivisional/Englobo Parcels
- Government and Semi Government Assets
- Specialist Properties
- Easement Acquisition
- Market Value Assessment
- Compensation and Acquisition
- Family Law
- Estate Settlements
- Rental Reviews/Determinations
- Asset Acquisition/Disposal
- Asset Portfolio Valuations
- Financial Reporting Valuations (Fair Value)
- Insurance Replacement Assessments
- Retrospective Valuation Assessments
- Feasibility Studies
- Capital Gains Tax and GST Margin Scheme Assessments
- General Property Advisory