Tim commenced his career as a Valuer after having trained at a highly specialized and prestigious agri-business valuation company in Melbourne.
Tim commenced his time at Lee Property in 1994 as a general practice Valuer covering the wider expanse of Gippsland, and became a Director of the company in 2005.
Tim is a highly experienced property professional with over 25 years demonstrated experience in property valuation and advisory. He is skilled in broad range of general and technical Valuations, Strategy, Negotiation, Risk & Quality Management. Tim is a strong entrepreneurship professional with a customer service and problem solving focus.
In addition to his practitioner skills, Tim also provides a key Quality Assurance oversight role for Lee Property.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Gippsland Valuers Discussion Group
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Member
- Bachelor of Business (Property) RMIT
- Foundation of Directors Course (AICD) 2014
- API Asset Management for Financial Reporting (2018)
- API Accredited Specialist Retail Valuer Course (2017)
- API Water License Course (2019)
Areas of Expertise
- Mortgage and Mortgagee In Possession
- Asset Acquisition/Disposal
- Family Law
- Estate Settlements
- Rental Reviews/Determinations
- Compensation and Acquisition
- Asset Valuations
- Insurance Replacement Assessments
- Property business case financial modelling
- Feasibility Studies.